Terms and Conditions
GLAMSTR had brought this event for you all to generate more visibility to your profile and increase the chances of employability. GLAMSTR does not guarantee you any career or any sort of Job Opportunity. Getting employed with any company in future totally depends upon your skills and quality of your work. Kindly read the detailed Terms and Conditions mentioned below :
1. The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organisers.
2. The applicant should be between 18 - 28 years of age as on 31st December 2017. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver's license, etc).
3. The applicant uses the prefix 'Miss.' or 'Mr.'(or equivalent) before the name
4. The applicant should not be / have not been married and never been through any ceremony directly or indirectly, either valid or invalid, whether civil, religious or tribal which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world and should never have had a marriage annulled or never given birth to a child; have never been pregnant nor been a parent.
5. The applicant should be a natural born male or female with minimum Height 5'11" and 5'5" or above respectively.
6. The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India.
7. The applicant can be from any part of India.
8. The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
9. The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
10. The Organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
11. The applicant should provide NOC from the respective authorities and Parents / Guardian on the final day of selection if required.
12. The applicant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest run or organised by Glamstr Models Management or their Partner Companies in the current year of competition.
13. The various expenses (grooming, travel & stay etc) will have to be borne by the participant.
14. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per the given schedule.
15. The Organisers are not responsible if the sponsors do not make good the prizes promised by them.
16. The Organisers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against Glamstr or any group company of Glamstr in any regard.
17. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
18. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
19. Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
20. The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against him / her.
21. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
22. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organiser.
23. The Organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
24. In the event of any dispute, the Organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
25. The courts of Mumbai have the jurisdiction over all disputes.
26. For further information / clarifications, contact on +91-7208734594 at the Directors office from 11:00 am till 6.00 pm, on all days except on Saturdays & Sundays.
27. PLEASE DO NOT COURIER YOUR DOCUMENTS TO US, YOU CAN BRING THEM DIRECTLY AT THE VENUE FOR AUDITIONS AND REGISTRATIONS.