Shital Joshi – Makeup Artist Info – Glamstr Production House 2018
Shital Joshi is Proprietor (owner) of Shital Beauty Studio in Mumbai. Though being a housewife but ambitious for her life, choose to be a professional skin and hair expert and also a make-up artist. She started her career at home but today’s date she owned her own beauty studio and huge numbers of ladies’ clients.
The following are simple tips for Bridal make-up from Mrs. Shital Joshi.
Eyes: Prep the eyelid with eyelid primer apply cream liner in sun-kissed followed by gold eyeshadow from the metallic palette. Add some shimmer effect with the satin powder and set the lid with living color pigment in amber. Apply a medium graduated lash. Use cream liner at the edge and extend it outwards. Do the same at the water line and use black and Sudan from the natural variety palette to give a smoky effect. Finished with mascara.
Base: Use HD micro foundation with the HD primer. Apply the illusion cube in Napa to conceal any Blemishes on the face use illusion cube in amber on the brow bone to highlight. Mix Derma D34 with the make-up blend and use for the under the eye , finished with HD micro finishing powder.
Cheeks: For the cheeks and cheekbone use shimmer and appropriate color of slight blush.
Lips: Use the face liner in shade 33 to line the lips followed by Rock lip station which is matte color.
Till then, experience your beauty with this free tips. You can email your query to Mrs. Shital Joshi at email@example.com
Please Rate This Article to boost our team :-
Subscribe Now for latest info in Your E-Mail !
- Vijay Kalose – Bollywood Fashion Designer Info – Glamstr Production 2018In Bollywood Personalities, Fashion Designer / Costume / Stylists
- GLAMSTR E-Mag | Oct 2017In E-Magazines 2017
- Business Development Executive JobsIn Film Industry Jobs In Mumbai
- Uddhav Dharap – Bollywood Actor Info – Glamstr Production House 2018In Actor / Actress, Bollywood Personalities
- Free Acting Workshops in Mumbai, Free Acting Classes For FreshersIn Acting & Modeling Training