Nishant Bhardwaj – Bollywood Director Info – Glamstr Productions 2018
Nishant Bhardwaj is a famous writer and director of Punjabi and Rajasthani movie. His works are:
1. Cross Connection
2. Taanko Bhid Gayo
3. Chundari Odhasi Mahro Bir
6. Short films
7. Directed many music videos
Mr. Nishant Bhardwaj was born and brought up in Rajasthan. He came to Mumbai in 1987, with a hope to get a good job to support his family with only 10th passed. Soon pieces of advice of older people, he decided to continue his studies.
Since he was a junior cricket captain, he was then got a sponsorship from sports quota for his studies and got an admission at Mithibai college, Andheri. Soon, he was introduced to drama. His natural acting got him selected for theatre play as an actor with a good amount of payment. He actually never really has any intention to involve in theatre and movie stuff, he only wants to get a job for money, he was young then and never really think about as such as a career.
Ms. Eva, Glamstr team member, took an interview of Mr. Nishant Bhardwaj. It was a long interview but it was worth to know about this director journey and where he is heading today. Mr. Bhardwaj was actually forced to learn to direct from a famous Bengali director, Mr. Hrishikesh Mukherjee. He was actually got invited by Mr. Mukherjee at his home for an artist requirement in one of Mr. Mukherjee’s project but he ended up training Mr. Nishant Bhardwaj to be capable enough to be in direction. So from here, his real career started and since then he was involved in movie making and assisted many famous directors and started to love his work and discovered himself as a writer, director, and producer as well.
Mr. Bhardwaj is an open–minded person, sincere in his works. He believes in being a hard working person and be honest in any work where you are being assigned. He wanted to make movies based on real issues and deliver a good message to the public about the real incidents. People need to wake up and know what they are doing and where are they headed.
Please Rate This Article to boost our team :-
Subscribe Now for latest info in Your E-Mail !
- How To Become An Actor In Bollywood ? [Top 10 Tips]In Acting | Modeling Tips
- Manjiri – The Makeup Artist Info – Glamstr Productions 2018 – BeautyIn Bollywood Personalities, Make Up Artist
- Shital Joshi – Makeup Artist Info – Glamstr Production House 2018In Bollywood Personalities, Make Up Artist
- Shilen Raj Rathod – Bollywood Creative Director-DOP Info – Glamstr 2018In Bollywood Personalities, Director, DOP / Cameraman
- Uddhav Dharap – Bollywood Actor Info – Glamstr Production House 2018In Actor / Actress, Bollywood Personalities