Makeup Artist Jobs In Mumbai For Bollywood Movie
We have Makeup Artist Jobs for those who possess creative flair, practical ability and an up-to-date knowledge of fashion and beauty trends. You should ensure that the models, performers, and presenters have suitable make-up and hairstyles before they appear in front of cameras or an audience.
You should be able to work in a variety of settings. The work involves creating images and characters through the medium of make-up, hairstyles, and prosthetics according to a brief.
In the role, you’ll interpret the make-up requirements to produce both a creative and technically accurate visual representation. Depending on the nature of the job, you can either work alone or be as an assistant to a more senior colleague.
Your responsibilities in Makeup Artist Jobs :
Working on a film or television project means that you’ll need to be on set before filming commences and remain on set throughout filming in order to re-apply makeup.
1. Communicate properly to clarify the visual requirements.
2. You should read the scripts to ascertain the materials and the look required.
3. Should be able to produce various designs for hairstyle and makeup.
4. You should be able to demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colors and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin.
5. You’re expected to have the proper idea maintaining wigs, hairpieces, and prosthetics.
6. Must be able to manage time. This means you should work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
Your qualification means your creative and practical skills. It is not so necessary or compulsory that you should have a degree or HND.
Your skills in Makeup Artist Jobs:
1. You should be showing theoretical interest.
2. You must have the understanding of the period and current fashion.
3. You should be perfect in your practical makeup and technical skills.
4. Self confident
The process of applying for Makeup Artist Jobs:
1. Send your Resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You will be called for an interview in our office.
3. Bring all necessary documents with 4 passport size photographs.
4. If we select you, then you would be signing a contract based on the same project.
Keep yourself updated by joining Our Facebook Official Group.
Please Rate This Article to boost our team :-
Subscribe Now for latest info in Your E-Mail !
- Nishant Bhardwaj – Bollywood Director Info – Glamstr Productions 2018In Bollywood Personalities, Director
- Avtar Bhogal – Bollywood Director Info – Glamstr Production House 2018In Bollywood Personalities, Director
- Divya Malik – Bollywood Actress Info – Glamstr Production House 2018In Actor / Actress, Bollywood Personalities
- Upcoming Bollywood Movies 2018 – KIRA – The Return Of The UNKNOWNIn Our upcoming Production Projects
- Film Distribution Companies In IndiaIn Funding And Resources