Photography Tips For Beginners
When I dig to find the right answer of what Photography is, I got the answer that it is the Vision. This Vision or Imagination or Seeing is all the same thing. Its all about seeing something, or wanted to see how it will look like and make it look like that. Lets take a look at some important Photography Tips in this article.
It actually take much longer time to be perfect for a non-artist who wants to be a photographer. The reason is that they are often lead by few strict rules to be followed. Instead they should be taught of the necessity to know about the real issues of light, color, composition and gesture.
However, the following are some of the Photography Tips where one should know :
Photography Tips you should know :
KNOW YOUR CAMERA :
The three important points about your camera is important to know right at the initial. These are
- Shutter speed
- ISO (Image Sensor Optimization)
#Aperture :- The size of the lens opening. Often started in the form. Of F/2, F/5, F/11 etc. The lower F/stop give more exposure because they represent the larger aperture. While the higher F/stop give less exposure because they represent smaller aperture.
#Shutter speed :- How long the shutter is left open will often be stated in the form of 1/200 sec, 1/60 sec, 5 sec, etc. the slower shutter speed the more light is let in. shutter speed also affects sensitivity to motion.
#ISO (Image Sensor Optimization) :- ISO basic term is the level of sensitivity of your camera to available light. The lower the ISO number, the less sensitivity it is to the light. While a higher ISO number increases the sensitivity of your camera.
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SHUTTER SPEED AND FOCAL LENGTH :
If the shutter speed is too low for a given focal length of the lens. Even slight movements to the cameras. Can result in camera shake. It is important to understand the relationship between shutter speed and focal length in photography.
WHAT DSLR (digital single lens reflex) CAMERAS CONSIST OF?
- Reflex mirror
- Image sensor
- Focusing screen
- Condenser lens
- Penta Prism
HOW TO COMPOSE AND FRAME?
- Rule of thirds.
- Center composition and symmetry
- Foreground interest and depth.
- Frame within the frame.
- Leading lines.
- Diagonals and triangles.
- Patterns and textures.
- Rule of odds.
- Fill the frame.
- Leave negative space.
- Simplicity and minimalism.
- Change your point of view..
- Look for particular color combinations.
- Rule of space.
- Left to right rule.
- Balance elements in the scene.
- Golden triangles.
- Golden ratio.
CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE :
One way to ensure an unremarkable photo is to snap a subject straight on from eye level. Everyone knows this viewpoint already as we interact with the world from this viewpoint every single day by its ordinary, tired, a different vantage!
POST PROCESSING IS ESSENTIAL :
#Do’s for processing a picture.
- Have a vision before you start processing it can reduce your processing time.
- Be creative, the process is itself an art which can never be taught or copied. Of course get to know / learn the tools from masters of Photoshop but it is up to the artist within you to start using them as you would like to create.
#Don’ts for processing a picture.
- Do not try to imitate the processing style of others. At times it might work but their style may not suit your picture.
- Do not try to save a bad picture with post processing.
RULE OF THIRDS :
A still subject who is not directly facing the camera can be photographed when the majority of the extra room should be in front of the subject with the vertical line running through their perceived center of mass.
CENTERED COMPOSITION AND SYMMETRY :
Common leading lines in nature are
- Roads, train tracks, railings.
- Bridges, corridors.
FOREGROUND INTEREST AND DEPTH :
# Mood:- The use of
- Selective focus
# Leading the EYE
# Adding a dynamic feel
HOW TO TAKE BETTER PHOTO WITHOUT FLASH?
- Boost the ISO
- Shoot in Aperture priority
- Use a tripod
- Get a fast lens
- Shoot in raw
So, these were some of the best Photography Tips from Glamstr which you can follow to become a professional Photographer.
Please Rate This Article to boost our team :-
Subscribe Now for latest info in Your E-Mail !
- Vikram Sachdev – Bollywood Director Info – Glamstr Productions 2018In Bollywood Personalities, Director
- GLAMSTR E-Mag | Oct 2017In E-Magazines 2017
- GLAMSTR E-Mag | December 2017In E-Magazines 2017
- Vinod Pande – Bollywood Director Info – Glamstr Production House 2018In Bollywood Personalities, Director
- Audition For A New Hindi Movie Based On Child LaborIn Current Auditions