Desh Gautam – Bollywood Director Info – Glamstr Production House 2018
The representatives of Glamstr, Mr. Vijay and Mr. Kashinath got a chance an interview Director Desh Gautam. They had a good time with this director. He shared all his experience about how he got into movie making and also the time how felt like giving up when he got cheated from people he trusts the most and how he motivated himself again to write and direct since he is never running out of ideas.
Mr. Desh Gautam was born and brought up in Patiala, Punjab and shifted to Mumbai for movie making. He used to participate in plays on his college days and he didn’t just stop there, he directed many plays when he was a Mathematics professor in Hoshiarpur and were appreciated by many. He then took an admission in FTII, Pune for film direction and moved to Mumbai. Hence, the journey of Mr. Desh in film direction began when he assisted Mr. B.R. Ishara for ‘Ek Nazar’ as the 4th assistant director then he started to direct ‘Madhosh’, Ek Ladki Badnaam Si’, ‘Dil Hi Dil Mein’ and many more.
In 1981, he felt sick and he had to stop his film-making career and under medication till date. But he already started to recover and with a positive hope, he would come back in direction by 2018.
“Freshers who want to come in film direction, production, acting,..never ever choose shortcut way to success. It would not last long. Instead, be focused and be honest in your works, your hard work will never waste.” – Mr. Desh Gautam.
Please Rate This Article to boost our team :-
Subscribe Now for latest info in Your E-Mail !
- Short Film Auditions in Mumbai 2018-Kids,Boys,Girls,Teens,Male,Females.In Current Auditions
- GLAMSTR E-Mag | December 2017In E-Magazines 2017
- Vinod Pande – Bollywood Director Info – Glamstr Production House 2018In Bollywood Personalities, Director
- Online Blogging Jobs – Freelance Video CreatorsIn Film Industry Jobs In Mumbai
- Makeup Artist Jobs In Mumbai For Bollywood MovieIn Film Industry Jobs In Mumbai