Bhimashankar Torankar – Bollywood Director Info – Glamstr 2018
Mr. Bhimashankar Torankar was interviewed by Mr. Vijay, Glamstr representative. As per their conversation, Mr. Vijay finds that this director having a big heart and Mr. Torankar dedication and sincerity from the beginning of his work with directors makes him of who he is today.
Mr. Bhimashankar Torankar was never ever thought to come in film industries but then he was introduced by his best friend Mr. Ashok Londhe to a great director, Mr. Madhur Bhandarkar, National Film Award winner Director.
He worked in ‘Chandni Bar’, ‘Satya’, ‘Aan’ and ‘Page 3’ with Mr. Madhur Bhandarkar as chief assistant. He also worked with Abbas Mustan in ‘Agnikaal’and ‘Khiladi’, with director C.P Dixit in ‘Beta ho to aisa’ and with director Kalpna Lajmi in ‘Darmiyaan’.
Mr. Torankar never thought of becoming a film director but was in Mumbai for engineer and now he is enjoying and love his works in this industry. Working with well-known directors and actors gives him a lot of experience not just in works but in his every day to day life and he never missed to check on himself what is right and what is wrong and how to improve on himself.
He is also planning to open his own Production House very soon. Speaking further, he said that he wanted to make films based on the reality of our society and injustices happening in every day.
“I would like to advise the youngster that first of all, they should know themselves and what they want to do then go ahead and prove yourself. Don’t do it for others but for yourself first. If you are true to your heart, you can do anything and work in such a way that your name will be remembered forever.” – Mr. Bhimashankar Torankar.
His films are ‘Shambar karod’ and ‘Prerna’. Upcoming movies are ‘Tujha Prema sathi’ (Marathi movie) and ‘Red Rose’ (Hindi movie).
Please Rate This Article to boost our team :-
Subscribe Now for latest info in Your E-Mail !
- Raj Singh Verma – Bollywood Actor-Director – Glamstr Productions 2018In Actor / Actress, Bollywood Personalities, Director
- Upcoming Hindi Film Auditions in Mumbai Bollywood Castings 2018In Current Auditions
- Photography Tips & Techniques for Beginners-Indian Wedding & ModelsIn Acting | Modeling Tips
- Vikram Sachdev – Bollywood Director Info – Glamstr Productions 2018In Bollywood Personalities, Director
- Neha Arora – Fashion Designer Info – Glamstr Production House 2018In Bollywood Personalities, Fashion Designer / Costume / Stylists